No Internet? Try These Simple Steps first!
- Make Sure All Connections Are Secure
- Make Sure Your Router Is Powered On and All the Lights Appear Normal
- Power Cycle the Router: Unplug The Power Cord And Wait 30 Seconds. Plug It Back in and Wait For the Boot Sequence to Complete
- If That Does Not Work, Power Cycle Your POE. This is the Black or white Box Near Your Router. Do Not Hit RESET on Either Device. This Will Factory Default the Router or Your Radio and a Service Call Will be Needed.
- If None of These Options Work Fill Out the Form Below or text us at 309-965-2920